Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sassy pink room

I painted my room today (yay!) a Sassy pink color.
The pictures doesn't show the real color at all!
Ohwell, maybe next time.
I'm getting a DSLR, real soon maybe by this month.

p.s// The 3rd pic is closest to my room color now.

Thank you Maisie chew who helped me with the paint!
Though when she reach, my maid & I are already half done with the room haha.
My room is pretty small with only 3 walls to paint.
We finished painting (plus it dried) at 12.30, it's like soooo fast.

Our hands itchy, we sprayed (or tried to) the window grills RED.
Epic fail.
Luckily YY called and came over with a thinner(?), so it's manpower and raw material +1.
We had a hard time cleaning off the red paint.
But ohwell, everything can't go smoothly all the time right.

Thanks YY & Moo for coming over!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gonna bleach my hair tomorrow.
RED, RED, RED.
*cross fingers*

CIAO
xxx